RyukuMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyukuMs

Where the fun begins!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RyukuMs Forums. We suggest that you register, it will only take a few seconds. Make sure you are checking the anouncements constantly for events/Etc.
Our Rates are 850x/350x/5x
Remember that Donations are always needed. Donation rewards will be giving to those Donators.

Ethan's Post(Mod of Forums)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan

Ethan's Post(Mod of Forums) Empty
PostSubject: Ethan's Post(Mod of Forums)   Ethan's Post(Mod of Forums) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Full Name:Ethan Ryu
Ign:Ethan
How long would you be online on the forums on weekdays?:Almost Everyday
How long would you be online on the forums on Weekends?:Everyday unless if I got somewhere
Have you ever been a ForumMOD Before?[If yes,For what site?]:Yes, I've been a mod for RainbowStory and I've been a GM there for a very long time.
TimeZone:(GMT -8:00) Pacific Time
Do you speak any other languages fluently other than english?[If yes, Please post them]:Yes, Korean
What would you do if you found a user advertising they're server on our forums?:Automatically delete it,no coments no less.
Msn/AIM/Yahoo[MSN is preferable]:Sorry but i don't have it
Back to top Go down
ForBidden
[Forum Mod]
[Forum Mod]

Ethan's Post(Mod of Forums) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethan's Post(Mod of Forums)   Ethan's Post(Mod of Forums) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:42 am

Thank you for applying
but server is going to be down for at least 1 month
Back to top Go down

Ethan's Post(Mod of Forums)
Page 1 of 1