RyukuMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyukuMs

Where the fun begins!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RyukuMs Forums. We suggest that you register, it will only take a few seconds. Make sure you are checking the anouncements constantly for events/Etc.
Our Rates are 850x/350x/5x
Remember that Donations are always needed. Donation rewards will be giving to those Donators.

GM App FORMAT.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Owner]Aeon

GM App FORMAT. Empty
PostSubject: GM App FORMAT.   GM App FORMAT. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:15 am

Real Full Name:
Have you been a GM Before? (If yes , Where?):
Are you familiar with v.62 Commands?:
What time zone:
How long can you be on , on weekdays:
How long can you be on , on Weekends:
What would you do if a player started to rant(Talk shit) to you?:
Why do you think you should be a GM?(Optional):
Msn/Yahoo/Aim/(MSN is Better):

If any of the above fields other than the optional ones are missing, Your application will be automatically denied.
If you post your application anywhere other than in the GM APP Section it will also be Denied and Deleted.
You may not Reply to this Thread.
In order to apply to be a GM you will have to make a NEW THREAD and submit your Application there.

[GM APP Example]
Real Full Name: Eddie Something
Ign:[Aeon]
Have you been a GM Before? (If yes , Where?): Yes, BlazeMS, WeedMS, NibiruMs, EternalMs, GanjaMs, HarukiMs.
Are you familiar with v.62 Commands?:Yes, I am familiar with all the v.62 commands.
What time zone: PST(Pacific Time)
How long can you be on , on weekdays:4-5 Hours.
How long can you be on , on Weekends: 8-9 Hours.
What would you do if a player started to rant(Talk shit) to you?: I would bann that son of a B**CH right away because i am FKIN MEAN , MWUAHAHA.
Why do you think you should be a GM?(Optional): I think i should be a GM because i am a friendly person, and i am exped in Making videos and i could also make videos for the server. I am also a bit knowledgeable with Java, and c++. People really seem to enjoy me. I woould also be there for players when they need me there.
Msn/Yahoo/Aim/(MSN is Better): [MSN] Punkerssuckass4th @hotmail.com

This is JUST an Example. These are not my thoughts. Creativity could get you an extra shot at it.

Your GM APP must be understandable.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukums.canadian-forum.com

GM App FORMAT.
Page 1 of 1