RyukuMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyukuMs

Where the fun begins!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RyukuMs Forums. We suggest that you register, it will only take a few seconds. Make sure you are checking the anouncements constantly for events/Etc.
Our Rates are 850x/350x/5x
Remember that Donations are always needed. Donation rewards will be giving to those Donators.

The ForBidden Application [On hold]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ForBidden
[Forum Mod]
[Forum Mod]

The ForBidden Application [On hold] Empty
PostSubject: The ForBidden Application [On hold]   The ForBidden Application [On hold] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:30 pm

Hey, If you allow, I will use my own format and if you do not like it then just tell me and i will edit it with your format Thanks.

Name:
Gia Liu, Nice to meet you sir.

IGN:
ForBidden.

Timezone:
UTC - 5 : 00

Tell us about yourself: (Your likes, dislikes, the kind of personality you have.)
Alright, I am a friendly and very outgoing person who loves to help and make friends. I do not like selfish, immature, spoiled and rude people. I like to chill out with my friends, party every weekend and sometimes do something crazy or special (Nothing illegal). I am very helpful person, I like to help people on whatever they need, If their needs are "hard" to accomplish then I will try my best to finish the favor. I am very tolerant person and I do not get mad easily, I like to solve problems by communicating and violence is my last option. I practice basketball, It's my passion but I also like to play soccer, tennis, volleyball and other sports. Other than Maple, I play Audition, sometimes Gunz and If I'm not playing games, then I am taking tutorials about Photoshop CS4 and Adobe Premiere Pro or just hanging out with my friends.
I think that's a quick and complex paragraph about myself but if you want to know more then just ask.

How many hours are you able to play?
About 3-6+ hours depending on the amount of homework or any special event.

How do you think you can help the community?
As an experienced GameMaster, I can help the community in many ways, I could help and deal with issues outside and inside the server.
Outside issues such as:
- Advertising
- Public Image
- GFXing
- Forum Moderator
- Encouraging people to vote
- Supporting with ideas to improve the server's image
- Work to make the server the number one most respected community

Inside issues such as:
- Catching hackers
- Hosting fun and interactive events such as JQs, Fashion/Dressups, Survivals, EXP/MESO, Trivia/True or False, SATs, Hide and Seek, and More.
- Solving from the smallest to the biggest problem that occurs between the players, in few words, give the server a peaceful environment.
- Encouraging the players to vote and appreciate the server.
- Helping/Guiding new and old players so they can know more about the server.
- Giving ideas to improve the Maple life of every player such as new updates and cool features.
- Not only the staff's ideas are important, It's my job to hear the players and support them on their thoughts, either is a change for the better or just a dislike.
- Of course whatever else you tell me to do.

And finally as a player I could try my best so everyone could have a peaceful, interactive and fun community.

Do you have any previous experience as GM? (If yes, Where?)
Yes I do. I've been GM in plenty servers. Some are well known and some others may NOT be well known, but most of them were closed by Nexon. I also did have my own server but unluckily Nexon sent me the letter.
I've been GM in many servers, some of them are:
BounceMS (v55) Level 3 (now v62)
NovaMS (v55) Level 4 (Closed)
AeroStory (v62) Head GM/Forum Mod (Closed)
OutRageMS (v62) Co-Owner/Forum Mod (Closed)
NightStory (v62) Head GM/Forum Mod/GFXer (Closed)
WasabiMS (v75) Level 4 GM/Forum Mod (Closed)
OCFMS (v62) Intern Level 2 (Just closed)
HoboMS (v62) Training GM/GFXer/Forum Mod
And many more but unfortunately I can not remember.
Also I did have my own server, It was called BiddenMS but Nexon sent the letter so I had to shut it down.

How well do you recognize a hacker?
Unfortunately I was a hacker too back when I started Maple. I do have the knowledge of most of the working hacks for Maple and other games. Why did i stopped hacking? One Simple reason, because i found out that there's no point on hacking when it's already easy and it ruins all the fun of the server. I realized that I was ruining my fun and the fun of every other single player. Of course there are methods and ways to stop hacking and to catch hackers. Thanks to my GM experience, I could catch a hacker very easily. What do I do with them? Well I am a very tolerant person so If the owner allows me then I would give them a First and Last warning. If the hacker keeps going the I will take a screen shot, Ban him/her and report the case to my superiors.

What would you do if a player started to rant(Talk shit) to you?:
Like I mentioned before, I like to solve problems by communicating so I would:
- Ask the player why is he/she doing it?
- What did I do to offend that person?
- What does he/she gain by ranting at me?
- Try to find peaceful solutions

Why do you think you should be a GM?(Optional):
Because I am an experienced Game Master who can help the server in many ways. The GM position requires lots of leadership and honesty, two very important things I've learned throughout my GM experience.

Msn/Yahoo/Aim/(MSN is Better)
gia_08@hotmail.com
gliu8@yahoo.com
azngia00@gmail.com

List any members/GMs who supports your application:
For Now No one, since I do not Really know the staff members but I hope I will.

I, Gia Liu agree not to abuse any of my powers and I will try my best to help the server as much as possible.
Thank you and I hope I will be hearing from you.

Last edited by ForBidden on Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queer. C:

Queer. C:

PostSubject: Re: The ForBidden Application [On hold]   The ForBidden Application [On hold] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:38 am

'Sup Forbidden. LOL.
&&No. I didn't stalk you down. o:
But. That is one heck of a application. o__o;
I love your fucking grammar. ;C
I can't compare to that.
Wow. I don't want to apply anymore. D;
You so pro, you're going to beat me.
AND. pro app. <3 LOL...
Back to top Go down
ForBidden
[Forum Mod]
[Forum Mod]

PostSubject: Re: The ForBidden Application [On hold]   The ForBidden Application [On hold] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:53 am

Lol Thanks a lot Razz
Nah I'm just a noob
Im sure you are going to beat me Razz
Thanks again xD
Back to top Go down
[GM]Sora

[GM]Sora

PostSubject: Re: The ForBidden Application [On hold]   The ForBidden Application [On hold] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:43 am

Nice App there ;P and i think Aeon will consider this and Hannah's app
&& Gd luck ;X
Back to top Go down
ForBidden
[Forum Mod]
[Forum Mod]

PostSubject: Re: The ForBidden Application [On hold]   The ForBidden Application [On hold] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:58 am

Lol Thank you
I hope so Razz
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Aeon

PostSubject: Re: The ForBidden Application [On hold]   The ForBidden Application [On hold] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:08 pm

This APP has been taken under consideration...
Back to top Go down
https://ryukums.canadian-forum.com
ForBidden
[Forum Mod]
[Forum Mod]

PostSubject: Re: The ForBidden Application [On hold]   The ForBidden Application [On hold] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Thank you sir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ForBidden Application [On hold]   The ForBidden Application [On hold] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ForBidden Application [On hold]
Page 1 of 1