RyukuMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyukuMs

Where the fun begins!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RyukuMs Forums. We suggest that you register, it will only take a few seconds. Make sure you are checking the anouncements constantly for events/Etc.
Our Rates are 850x/350x/5x
Remember that Donations are always needed. Donation rewards will be giving to those Donators.

Beyatra Arena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sebastian

Beyatra Arena Empty
PostSubject: Beyatra Arena   Beyatra Arena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:47 pm

In PristonTale 1, which is a game like Wow and that, has something like a BossPQ but with mobs, like, alot of mobs spawn and you have to kill them all. At the end people will get Guild Points and Beyatra Points for their Guilds.

Imaginary Example:
MaplePerson is in the Guild FriedChicken. He goes to the beyatra arena, and he battles the mobs till stage 9. In stage 9, MaplePerson dies, and gets warped out. He will get a random amount of points for his guild and for him.

I tried that Arena like twice, and it is not like the bossPQ that bbegins with easy monsters, it is something more like midium power monsters at the beggining.

This is my suggestion for the mobs to be:
Stage 1:
30 Jr. Balrog and 10 of each Lvl 70 Job Advance Quest Boss.

Stage 2:
5 Frankenroid, 10 Elliza, 15 Red Kentaurus, 15 Blue Kentaurus, 15 Black Kentaurus

Stage 3:
15 Red Wyvern, 15 Blue Wyvern, 15 Black Wyvern, 25 Skelegons, and 5 Ergoth.

More coming soon I guess.

This is like a good feature that can be added to the game because, if people is bored of training, they have something to do.

Note: Make people lose all their AP and unallow them to use the items they were using during the arena, autoequip them the Timeless outfit incluiding weapons depending on their jobs, and make them lvl 140.
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Aeon

Beyatra Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyatra Arena   Beyatra Arena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Not a Bad idea.. I might add it.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukums.canadian-forum.com
Sebastian

Beyatra Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyatra Arena   Beyatra Arena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:59 pm

[Owner]Aeon wrote:
Not a Bad idea.. I might add it.
Great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beyatra Arena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyatra Arena   Beyatra Arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyatra Arena
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RyukuMs :: Ideas/Suggestions.-