RyukuMs

Where the fun begins!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RyukuMs Forums. We suggest that you register, it will only take a few seconds. Make sure you are checking the anouncements constantly for events/Etc.
Our Rates are 850x/350x/5x
Remember that Donations are always needed. Donation rewards will be giving to those Donators.

Share | 

Should we risk it?

Go down 

Would you guys Actually donate?
Yes. [100% Sure]
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
No.[100% Sure]
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
[Owner]Aeon

PostSubject: Should we risk it?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:03 am

Me and my cousin have been talking about the VPS, we are willing to upgrade the server to a VPs meaning up-time 100% of the time, + Custom CMS website.
Not only that but i will also edit more things, and make the server VERY unique.
BUT, I need to know from you guys, Would you guys actually donate afterwards? It's a risk we are taking. We love you guys and we would like the best for you but paying $135 Montly isn't an easy task since we have other payments to cover.

So i'm asking you to answer this question sincerely, Would you guys actually donate? Remember u will get Donation points and we will keep track of those points once we upgrade the server and we get an exped coder we will make some pretty unique things.
Every donation will help the server rise.
We will also be putting in some of our own money into the server. We will be paying $185 Monthly, We only ask for $130 we will pay the rest from our own pocket.

It's not a maybe or perhaps question.. i would like to know so we could upgrade the Server. I promise all of you to keep the server up and running + Advertisement will go up. I and our Staff will make Sure RyukuMs Becomes a popular Server. We just need a little push from you guys!
Back to top Go down
http://ryukums.canadian-forum.com
tomeshed12

PostSubject: Re: Should we risk it?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:26 am

Yes, we should. BUT we need to wait, we need more players, when we have more players then you can upgrade and more chance of people donating.
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha

PostSubject: Re   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 pm

tomeshed12 wrote:
Yes, we should. BUT we need to wait, we need more players, when we have more players then you can upgrade and more chance of people donating.
Basically what he said
Back to top Go down
ForBidden
[Forum Mod]
[Forum Mod]

PostSubject: Re: Should we risk it?   Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:47 pm

I do agree too,
We need more players for donations
I would donate now but my pocket is broke
Just wait for a little bit until we have a strong, dedicated and respected server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we risk it?   

Back to top Go down

Should we risk it?
Page 1 of 1