RyukuMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyukuMs

Where the fun begins!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RyukuMs Forums. We suggest that you register, it will only take a few seconds. Make sure you are checking the anouncements constantly for events/Etc.
Our Rates are 850x/350x/5x
Remember that Donations are always needed. Donation rewards will be giving to those Donators.

Event Time!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ForBidden
[Forum Mod]
[Forum Mod]

Event Time!!! Empty
PostSubject: Event Time!!!   Event Time!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Here are the events i want to host Razz

- Trivia: I ask a questions, each answer is 1 point and at the end whoever has more points wins.
- True or False: I ask a T/F question and the people who answer correctly moves to the next round. If there's no winner, then either we start over or ask another question with the players from last round.
- Jump Quest: It's an event where requires a lot of jumping skills, there are plenty obstacles and whoever gets on top first wins.
- Dress Up: I give you guys a theme and a specific amount of time, Whoever looks more alike the theme wins.
- Survival: In a room full of bosses and strong mobs, the players will have to survive and kill the mobs, pots and skills will be locked. Whoever stays alive wins.
- Hunting: I will tell you guys to collect specific items [ETC] that some mobs drop, whoever gets all the items required first wins.
- Hide and Seek: I will be hiding in a map and I will give tips, whoever gets in the map where I am located wins. [Must say HERE]
- SAT: I will be sitting and hiding in a random spot, I will give tips and whoever sits EXACTLY ON ME Wins. You will need a chair for this event, Chairs can be found in All in one Shop in ETC section.
- Race: I will give the name of 1 specific map and whoever gets there first wins.

These are some events that I want the GMs and myself to host
If you have another fun event then POST IT
Back to top Go down

Event Time!!!
Page 1 of 1