RyukuMs

Where the fun begins!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RyukuMs Forums. We suggest that you register, it will only take a few seconds. Make sure you are checking the anouncements constantly for events/Etc.
Our Rates are 850x/350x/5x
Remember that Donations are always needed. Donation rewards will be giving to those Donators.

Share | 

TheSin's New GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tomeshed12

PostSubject: TheSin's New GM App   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:37 am

This is my own format if you would allow it.

Name:Tom Eshed

In-Game-Name:TheSin

Time Zone: GMT +2

Experience with being a GM: I've only been a GM in one server, LollipopMS (Closed).

Ways to contact you: I'll give you my msn in private.

Questions:
1. What will you do if someone reported a "hacker" to you?
I will go to hide mode and warp to the hacker's location. than I'll see if he is hacking, If hes hacking I will Jail him BECAUSE I believe in second chances (the terms and conditions strictly says NO SECOND CHANCES so I wont be giving any in this server) if he continues I'll ban him.

2. What will you do if someone was stuck ingame and you cant d/c him/her and owner is not around?
I will Restart the server if the server has that option, if it dosent I'll ask him to wait for the owner.

3. How you handle it if someone was spamming smega and saying indecent things about/anything the server?
I will track him down, Talk to him, If he continues i'll Jail him, If it gets worse I'll Ban him.

4. Do you think you are capable of becoming a good gm(ex:duties) and will not abuse your powers?
I think I'm capable of becoming a good GM because I care about the People in the server. I will not abuse my powers for personal favors, I will help anyone's problems and will do what the main gm/owner tells me to do.

5. Why do you want to become a GM?
I want to become a gm because I think I can help the server, And with any kind of problems, and I will host events if asked.

6. Will you be active and how long will you be on daily?
Weekdays: 4-6 Hours.
Weekends: 24/7 Smile
7. Are you familier with GM commands?
Yes I'm very experienced with the commands.
Back to top Go down

TheSin's New GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RyukuMs :: Applications. :: GM App.-
Jump to: