RyukuMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyukuMs

Where the fun begins!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RyukuMs Forums. We suggest that you register, it will only take a few seconds. Make sure you are checking the anouncements constantly for events/Etc.
Our Rates are 850x/350x/5x
Remember that Donations are always needed. Donation rewards will be giving to those Donators.

MATTHEW 's NEW GM APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
superaini

MATTHEW 's NEW GM APP Empty
PostSubject: MATTHEW 's NEW GM APP   MATTHEW 's NEW GM APP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Real Full Name:Matthew Teo Jia Li

Ign:IcEcReAmx3 or Chocolatex3 Very Happy

Have you been a GM Before? (If yes , Where?): Sorry to say tat . last time i quitted v62 private server for a few months. so i do not remember wat the MS name. sorry D:

Are you familiar with v.62 Commands?: Yeah Very Happy

What time zone: GMT +8:00

How long can you be on , on weekdays: Maybe After School About 7pm ( sometime early ) [ Before 12am Must Sleep ]

How long can you be on , on Weekends: 24/7 Very Happy

What would you do if a player started to rant(Talk shit) to you?:Hmm.. i will give them chances.. if someone is really really very angry.. for me.. i dun really mind because they scold they will cool down Very Happy.. but if someone trying to be funny.. i will just mute and jail them.. Very Happy without chances..

Why do you think you should be a GM?(Optional):I dun think is a must to choose me.. cause everyone oso have chances.. if admin is really chosing me.. i will do wat i must do as a GM Very Happy

Msn/Yahoo/Aim/(MSN is Better):
MSN : Jiali.Ai.Huimin-1314@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Daniel

MATTHEW 's NEW GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: MATTHEW 's NEW GM APP   MATTHEW 's NEW GM APP Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:47 pm

This is hard to read 8D
Back to top Go down

MATTHEW 's NEW GM APP
Page 1 of 1