RyukuMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyukuMs

Where the fun begins!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RyukuMs Forums. We suggest that you register, it will only take a few seconds. Make sure you are checking the anouncements constantly for events/Etc.
Our Rates are 850x/350x/5x
Remember that Donations are always needed. Donation rewards will be giving to those Donators.

Jessica's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica

Jessica's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's GM Application   Jessica's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Real Full Name: Jessica Cunningham

Ign: Jessica

Have you been a GM Before? (If yes , Where?): OdinMS (Temporary GM), BlissMS, TeddyMS, RespectMS and EternalStory

Are you familiar with v.62 Commands?: I have been studying the GM Handbook for all the servers that I have been able to get GM on. Honestly, If I forget a command I will accept any consequence given.

What time zone: Pacific Time Zone

How long can you be on , on weekdays: 1-8 Hour(s)

How long can you be on , on Weekends: 1-16 Hour(s)

What would you do if a player started to rant(Talk shit) to you?: If I was given disrespect in any shape, way or form I would see how long they would go at it for. If they are just at the boiling point ill let them cool down in the Refrigerator that is Jail.

Why do you think you should be a GM?(Optional): Honestly, I shouldnt have a higher chance then anyone else that applys for GM. Everyone is given an equal chance but if I had to pick anything out of the dark that I would deserve to get GM for it would be the peacefulness that would be given to the server with me sharing a calm attitude towards others.

Msn/Yahoo/Aim/(MSN is Better): I will make one special to this server if it is a must. Other than that I am not comfortable giving my e-mail over the internet unless it is registering for something.
Back to top Go down
[Owner]Aeon

Jessica's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: RE: Jessica's APP   Jessica's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Your GM APP has been taken under consideration.
"Under Process..."
Thanks for taking your time in making this APP.

ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
https://ryukums.canadian-forum.com

Jessica's GM Application
Page 1 of 1