RyukuMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RyukuMs

Where the fun begins!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to RyukuMs Forums. We suggest that you register, it will only take a few seconds. Make sure you are checking the anouncements constantly for events/Etc.
Our Rates are 850x/350x/5x
Remember that Donations are always needed. Donation rewards will be giving to those Donators.

Kolo's GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hpesoj

Kolo's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Kolo's GM app   Kolo's GM app Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Real Full Name: you zhimin [i am a chinese]
Ign:Kolo
Have you been a GM Before? (If yes , Where?):Yes in NoOneMs
Are you familiar with v.62 Commands?:i am godly with the commands [ tell me wats ur repack 1st >.<]
What time zone: +8.00 hours
How long can you be on , on weekdays:1-2 hours
How long can you be on , on Weekends:4-5 hours
What would you do if a player started to rant(Talk shit) to you?:gib 2 warnings if still dont listen jail him .
Why do you think you should be a GM?(Optional):i think i should b a gm because i have been a gm before and i knoe how to wz edit and i wan to make this server to be a better place for both the gms and the player i want this sever to be hacker free and i wan a lot of people to know that download a wz edited file IS NOT HARD -.-
Msn/Yahoo/Aim/(MSN is Better):youzm40@hotmail.com , msn
Back to top Go down
NeoTokyo

Kolo's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolo's GM app   Kolo's GM app Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:59 pm

I dont mean to be rude, (i no a few people who would take this the wrong way), but when i read "i am godly with the commands [ tell me wats ur repack 1st >.<]" i just got kinda mad. Dude, you can figure out if this is Odin's or Xiuz's or Arber's or watever just by playing the server a little Case closed.
Back to top Go down

Kolo's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RyukuMs :: Applications. :: GM App.-
Jump to: